The second new dish of the year turned out AMAZING!! The husband looked at the wife and said "This food is delicious, real Good." Patience is the key, I'm taking my time and now, dare I say it. I'm starting to like cooking. Okay, only 10 new dishes left. Any suggestions?
Do It, Do It, Do It!!
The Non-Cooking Wife
Adventures of the Non-Cooking Wife was created to share my experiences in the kitchen as I attempt to cook for my husband, who is the Head Chef.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 years! I'm Now the Cooking Wife
After FIVE years I can NOW officially say, I'm the cooking wife! There has been many wins and loses in the kitchen. I have learned so m...
-
Since baby girl enjoyed spinach, I thought Kale would be a winner as well. WRONG! Wellllll, I thought let's try it as a smoothie with on...
-
I had a good for a while, GERBER was my best friend, I did mix in a little table food here and there,but GERBER was the chef! Just look. A...
-
Okay, I'm starting to feel myself as I did with Dad, our little sweetie pie LOVED the stew, I even got the scoot dance, like give me MO...

No comments:
Post a Comment