The wife decided to combine dishes #10 and #11 to make a full meal, since #11 is actually a side dish.This was a REALLY good meal and I winged the Brussels sprouts. I didn't even have to ask him about the meal. This is all the husband had to say.
Husband:( In very surprisingly tone) I Enjoyed the meal, I like the Brussels sprouts!
Shocked!!
The Non-Cooking Wife
Adventures of the Non-Cooking Wife was created to share my experiences in the kitchen as I attempt to cook for my husband, who is the Head Chef.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 years! I'm Now the Cooking Wife
After FIVE years I can NOW officially say, I'm the cooking wife! There has been many wins and loses in the kitchen. I have learned so m...
-
Since baby girl enjoyed spinach, I thought Kale would be a winner as well. WRONG! Wellllll, I thought let's try it as a smoothie with on...
-
Okay, I'm starting to feel myself as I did with Dad, our little sweetie pie LOVED the stew, I even got the scoot dance, like give me MO...
-
While I was learning my new baby and depending on GERBER for meals, I did manage to cook up a body butter for our little princess, who has...



No comments:
Post a Comment