I GOT THIS!!
Adventures of the Non-Cooking Wife was created to share my experiences in the kitchen as I attempt to cook for my husband, who is the Head Chef.
Sunday, December 10, 2017
Stewed Orka
Remember this, new meal #1 for the hubby? Believe it or not, I didn't cook it again, after he said he really enjoyed it😕. Well, I had to try it on food critic number 2, will she like ORKA? Yes, she does, very much! My baby ate it all, look at her little hands holding the orka. Again, this cooking thing is not soo bad.
I GOT THIS!!
I GOT THIS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 years! I'm Now the Cooking Wife
After FIVE years I can NOW officially say, I'm the cooking wife! There has been many wins and loses in the kitchen. I have learned so m...
-
Since baby girl enjoyed spinach, I thought Kale would be a winner as well. WRONG! Wellllll, I thought let's try it as a smoothie with on...
-
I had a good for a while, GERBER was my best friend, I did mix in a little table food here and there,but GERBER was the chef! Just look. A...
-
Okay, I'm starting to feel myself as I did with Dad, our little sweetie pie LOVED the stew, I even got the scoot dance, like give me MO...


No comments:
Post a Comment