The wife tells the husband she is going to use the hamburger patties as taco meat, the husband says okay. The wife later ask the husband how was the tacos? They were TERRIBLE, I think that meat was just made for hamburgers. The wife asks why didn't you tell me that, when I told what I was going to do? The husband responds, I didn't know how it was going to taste, you should have just made HAMBURGERS!
Ouch!
The Non-Cooking Wife
Adventures of the Non-Cooking Wife was created to share my experiences in the kitchen as I attempt to cook for my husband, who is the Head Chef.
Saturday, August 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 years! I'm Now the Cooking Wife
After FIVE years I can NOW officially say, I'm the cooking wife! There has been many wins and loses in the kitchen. I have learned so m...
-
Since baby girl enjoyed spinach, I thought Kale would be a winner as well. WRONG! Wellllll, I thought let's try it as a smoothie with on...
-
I had a good for a while, GERBER was my best friend, I did mix in a little table food here and there,but GERBER was the chef! Just look. A...
-
Okay, I'm starting to feel myself as I did with Dad, our little sweetie pie LOVED the stew, I even got the scoot dance, like give me MO...
No comments:
Post a Comment