The wife decides to bake pork chops with rice and french style string beans as sides. The wife notices the next morning the husband did not eat his food; she asked why and he replies, I had a big sandwich leftover from lunch. Finally, today he eats and says, they were kind of TOUGH, they were flavored GOOD but those are thick chops, you got to smother those.
Head in my Hands!
The Non-Cooking Wife
Adventures of the Non-Cooking Wife was created to share my experiences in the kitchen as I attempt to cook for my husband, who is the Head Chef.
Friday, August 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 years! I'm Now the Cooking Wife
After FIVE years I can NOW officially say, I'm the cooking wife! There has been many wins and loses in the kitchen. I have learned so m...
-
Since baby girl enjoyed spinach, I thought Kale would be a winner as well. WRONG! Wellllll, I thought let's try it as a smoothie with on...
-
I had a good for a while, GERBER was my best friend, I did mix in a little table food here and there,but GERBER was the chef! Just look. A...
-
Okay, I'm starting to feel myself as I did with Dad, our little sweetie pie LOVED the stew, I even got the scoot dance, like give me MO...

No comments:
Post a Comment